Anatomy of a concluding date
Posted by quirksalight on March 1, 2010
1. Late for everything… I guess that’s what happens when your day gets moving at noon.
2. Barrage of e-mail chatter. Working? Maybe. 🙂
3. Joining my friends and I for drinks…smooth intersection of worlds
4. East Village wander… not so good in heels
4. Sushi run…Oops, 30 mins before closing!
6. Bunk beds are fun.
7. Early morning (comparatively), without questions or answers
8. Great coffee – sharp, just as how the end of a whirlwind week feels.
Mon evening –> Friday morning. 38 hours. Interesting math, eh?